1) Local Number Portability (LNP) allows you to move your current telephone number from your current telephone service provider to iTenol Communications. Your current provider requires this Letter of Authorization as proof that you have explicitly requested and authorized to have your telephone number transferred to another provider.
2) By submitting this form, you authorize us to initiate the process of transferring your telephone number to iTenol Communications or its designated agent. After the transfer is complete, your transferred telephone number will be added to your iTenol Communications account. Once this form has been submitted to iTenol Communications, the number porting process CANNOT BE STOPPED.
3) The process of transferring your number will take a MINIMUM of 7 business days to complete and up to 45 business days or more depending on the current provider. During this time, we may or may not be able to obtain status updates from your current provider regarding the status of the transfer. While the transfer is being scheduled, your current telephone service and your iTenol Communications service will not be interrupted. During this time, you MUST maintain active paying service with both your current provider and with iTenol Communications.
4) Once the port has taken place, calls to your current telephone number will ring your iTenol Communications hosted phone service or SIP trunk as may be the case. Canceling your iTenol Communications service after emailing this form and before your number port is complete WILL result in losing your phone number.
5) If you have ANY additional services on your existing line (other phone numbers, DSL, distinctive ring, toll-free numbers, Centrex services, etc.) we WILL NOT be able to port your number. You must remove any additional services on that number and wait AT LEAST two weeks before submitting this form to iTenol Communications. Please DO NOT submit any service change orders on your current phone number to your current provider. Doing so will delay or cancel this transfer.
6) By submitting this LNP form you agree to our terms and conditions for providing voice services as published on our website at the following link: https://itenol.com/voip-services/voip-terms-and-conditions-of-service-agreement/ .
7) You also acknowledge that our terms and conditions of service may change at any time without any prior notice. You are responsible for reviewing our terms and conditions periodically to ensure compliance and adherence with our agreement.
8) Any changes to the order or delivery of services is subject to pricing changes and additional charges.